The Culinary Star Celebration
Enjoy a "Culinary Star Celebration" when booking a Superior Junior Harbourview Suite (or above) at our "Best Flexible Rate" for a minimum stay of two nights, inclusive of a private cooking class with one of our star chefs, an unforgettable dining experience at the hotel’s Michelin star restaurants, daily breakfast buffet and round-trip airport-hotel limousine transfers.
The Culinary Star Celebration is inclusive of:
- A minimum stay of 2 nights in a Superior Junior Suite (or above) based on the “Best Flexible Rates” for a maximum of two adults and one child under 12 years old.
- A private Cooking Class (for two adults + one child), inclusive of lunch at one of our celebrated restaurants. (Choose a private sushi making class at NOBU, a dim sum class at Yan Toh Heen or learn the subtleties of French cuisine with one of our master chefs).
- A dining voucher to the value of HK$2,500 for your choice of dining experiences in the hotel. Roundtrip Limousine Service (Airport to the hotel OR to / from your home for HK Residents).
- Daily Breakfast at Harbourside restaurant or via In-room Dining.
- A Welcome Gift Box filled with an array of culinary specialities from our Michelin star restaurants.
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to advance reservation and availability, with a minimum of three days advance booking.
- The rates are applicable for double occupancy, with a maximum of one child (under 12 years old) and a minimum stay of two nights.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking.
- A one-night cancellation penalty applies for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation date.