A Taste of Australia, Cantonese Style
at Yan Toh Heen:
June 8 – August 4
Enjoy a “Taste of Australia” with Yan Toh Heen Executive Chef Lau’s selection of Cantonese dishes made with top quality Australian ingredients including Greenlip Abalone from Adelaide, South Australian Scallops and Mud Crabmeat from Queensland, as well as premium Tasmanian Black Truffle, “White Sheep” Lamb and Mayura “Chocolate Fed” Wagyu.
At our 2-Michelin star Yan Toh Heen, savour a “Taste of Australia” with Executive Chef Lau’s selection of dishes prepared in traditional Chinese cooking styles using top quality Australian ingredients.
Chef Lau’s Cantonese creations include:
- Crispy Roll Stuffed with Western Australian Baby Lobster and Dragon Fruit
- Double Boiled Sea Cucumber with Sliced Greenlip Abalone from Adelaide
- Steamed Ginger Egg White with South Australian Scallops and Tasmanian Black Truffle
- Baked Avocado with Mud Crabmeat from Queensland, Tasmanian Black Truffle and Cheese
- Wok-fried South Australian Mayura Wagyu with Golden Beetroot & Crispy Roll with Mayura Wagyu and Pear
- Wok-fried Australian Lamb with Crispy Noodles served with Vinegar Sauce
Click here for the “Taste of Australia, Cantonese Style” menu.