Chinese New Year Afternoon Tea Set
January 2- February 28
Celebrate the start of 2019 and the Chinese New Year of the Pig over our Chinese New Year Tea Set with a selection of savoury and sweet items inspired by traditional Chinese seasonal ingredients.
Celebrate the New Year over our Chinese New Year Afternoon Tea Set, the first in our continuing series of themed afternoon tea sets.
Our Chinese New Year Tea Set features a tantalising selection of savoury and sweet items inspired by traditional Chinese seasonal ingredients.
CHINESE NEW YEAR SAVOURY SPECIALTIES
by Executive Chef Maxime Luvara & Executive Sous Chef Calvin Choi
- Turnip Cake and Pickled Red Daikon with Crispy Rice Crackers
- Seafood Puff, Avocado, Onion and Crispy Potato Julienne
- Homemade Lobster and Chinese Sausage with Brioche Bun
- Foie Gras & Peking Duck Rillette Sandwiches
CHINESE INSPIRED PASTRIES & SWEETS
by Executive Pastry Chef Christian Gonthier
- Raspberry Cheese Cake Dome with Red Currant
- Mandarin Milk Chocolate Balls
- Banana Ginger Macaron
- Pineapple and Mango Coconut Tartlet
- Jasmine Tea White Chocolate Éclair
A BASKET OF PLAIN AND RAISIN SCONES
Served with Devonshire Clotted Cream, Earl Grey Tea Jelly and Fresh Fruit Jam
and a selection of Fine Mariage Frères Tea or Coffee.
The Afternoon Tea Set is available Monday-Friday: 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 1:30pm – 6:00pm
HK$688 for two persons / HK$488 for 1 person +10% service charge