Exclusive New “Suite Experiences” Enjoy the Suite Life @ InterContinental Hong Kong
HONG KONG, August 18, 2016 – Internationally acclaimed as one of the world’s top hotels for business and leisure, InterContinental Hong Kong has always been prized for its unrivalled views of the Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Whether you’re gazing over the skyline from the Club InterContinental Lounge or landmark-spotting from your suite, all of Hong Kong is literally at your feet.
But the views are not the only draw at this Forbes Travel Guide Five Star property. The hotel is also renowned for its luxurious accommodation and impeccable service and for its world-class restaurants and “in the know” experiences. The 503 room hotel has 87 harbourview suites which offer panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island, 24-hour personal butler service, as well as around-the-clock in-room dining, concierge and business services.
Now the hotel has launched new "Suite Life Experiences" which offer curated Hong Kong experiences to make your stay unforgettable. Reserve the "Luxury Suite Get-Away" or "The Culinary Star Celebration" for unique Hong Kong experiences including a private yacht cruise on Victoria Harbour with a picnic lunch served by your personal butler or a private cooking class with one of the hotel’s Michelin star chefs, plus exclusive dining and spa benefits.
The Luxury Suite Get-Away
Reserve our "Luxury Suite Get-Away" for a two-night stay in a Deluxe Harbourview Suite (or above) at our “Best Flexible Rate” and enjoy a private yacht cruise on Victoria Harbour with a picnic lunch served by your private butler, a rejuvenating spa experience, plus breakfast for two.
Your stay will be inclusive of a pampering spa experience for two persons (with your choice of spa treatments to the value of HK$2,000, plus an I-Spa in-room amenity to enhance relaxation.
Join a complimentary early morning Tai Chi Class for an inspirational start of your day in Hong Kong or one of our weekend Yoga Classes. Then enjoy an “ihealth” breakfast at the Pool Terrace overlooking Victoria Harbour or the elaborate breakfast buffet at Harbourside restaurant.
Not only can you soak in the panoramic harbourview from your extraordinary vantage point in your Deluxe Suite, for a truly memorable Hong Kong experience, get your sea legs ready for a 4-hour private yacht cruise on Victoria Harbour, complete with limousine transfers to the Tsim Sha Tsui pier and a private butler who will serve you a gourmet picnic lunch prepared by our Executive Chef. Bon voyage!
Rates start from HK14,000 per night (for a Deluxe Suite, double occupancy) with a minimum stay of two nights.
The Luxury Suite Get-Away is inclusive of:
- A 2-night stay in a Deluxe Suite (or above) based on the "Best Flexible Rates" (starting from HK$14,000) +10% service charge (Double occupancy).
- A 4-hour private yacht cruise on Victoria Harbour with a picnic lunch prepared by our Executive Chef and your personal butler to serve you, along with limousine transfer to / from the Tsim Sha Tsui pier.
- A pampering spa experience for two persons (with your choice of spa treatments to the value of HK$2,000) and an I-Spa turndown amenity to enhance relaxation.
- Daily "ihealth" breakfast at the Pool Terrace, following the complimentary early morning Tai Chi or Yoga Classes or the elaborate breakfast buffet at Harbourside restaurant.
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to advance reservation and availability with a minimum of two days advance booking.
- Rates are applicable for double occupancy for a minimum stay of two nights.
- A one-night non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation, with a cancellation charge of the one-night stay.
The Culinary Star Celebration
Enjoy a "Culinary Star Celebration" when booking a Superior Junior Harbourview Suite (or above) at our "Best Flexible Rate" for a minimum stay of two nights, inclusive of a private cooking class with one of our star chefs, an unforgettable dining experience at the hotel’s Michelin star restaurants, daily breakfast buffet and roundtrip airport-hotel limousine transfers.
Your stay will be inclusive of a Welcome Culinary Gift Box filled with an array of culinary specialities from our Michelin star restaurants (the 1-Michelin star SPOON by Alain Ducasse and the 2-Michelin star Yan Toh Heen).
Begin your day with the elaborate Breakfast Buffet at Harbourside or enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your harbourview suite via in-room dining.
Learn to cook with one of our Culinary Stars with a private cooking class (for two adults + 1 child), inclusive of lunch at one of our celebrated restaurants. Choose a private sushi making class at NOBU, a dim sum class at Yan Toh Heen or learn the subtleties of French cuisine with one of our master chefs.
Receive a dining voucher to the value of HK$2,500 to enjoy your choice of dining experiences at either Yan Toh Heen, NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong, SPOON by Alain Ducasse, THE STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill or Harbourside.
Arrive and depart in style and luxury, with roundtrip airport to hotel Mercedes limousine transfers (or roundtrip transfer to / from your home, for Hong Kong residents).
Rates start from HK$6,500 per night (per Junior Harbourview Suite for a maximum of two adults and one child 12 years old or under) with a minimum stay of two nights.
The Culinary Star Celebration is inclusive of:
- A 2 night stay in a Contemporary Junior Suite (or above) based on the "Best Flexible Rates" (starting from HK$6,500) + 10% service charge (for a maximum of two adults and one child under 12 years old.
- A private Cooking Class (for two adults + 1 child), inclusive of lunch at one of our celebrated restaurants. Choose a private sushi making class at NOBU, a dim sum class at Yan Toh Heen or learn the subtleties of French cuisine with one of our master chefs.
- A dining voucher to the value of HK$2,500 to enjoy your choice of dining experiences.
- Roundtrip Limousine Service (Airport to the hotel or to / from your home for HK Residents).
- Daily Breakfast at Harbourside restaurant or via In-room Dining.
- A Welcome Gift Box filled with an array of culinary specialities from our Michelin star restaurants.
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to advance reservation and availability, with a minimum of three days advance booking.
- The rates are applicable for double occupancy, with a maximum of one child (under 12 years old) and a minimum stay of two nights.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking.
- A one-night cancellation penalty applies for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation date.
For reservations, please call InterContinental Hong Kong at Tel: +852 2721 1211 / Fax: +852 2739 4546 / E-mail: email@example.com / www.hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com / www.intercontinental.com or click here to book online.
About InterContinental Hong Kong
The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star InterContinental Hong Kong is prized for its spectacular harbourview, luxurious accommodation and world-class restaurants. Two-thirds of the 503 guest rooms have harbourviews, and all feature a free "handy" smartphone. The feng shui inspired I-Spa and Pool Terrace with its large outdoor swimming pool and unique three-temperature infinity spa pools overlooking the harbour, offer an Asian resort ambiance, making it an ideal place for a family holiday. Located on the edge of Victoria Harbour in Kowloon, the hotel offers a unique vantage point, with all of Hong Kong literally at your doorstep, for easy exploration.
For further press information, please contact:
Carole L Klein
Executive Director of PR & Communications
InterContinental Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 2313 2335
Fax : (852) 2721 5964
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org